Who are we?
Angard Staffing, established in 2011, is the dedicated recruitment partner for Royal Mail and is part of the Royal Mail Group. We supply flexible staffing solutions to meet Royal Mail’s demands throughout the year, offering workers a mix of short and varied assignments across the whole of the UK which can be chosen to fit around other commitments.
If you’re looking to earn a bit of extra money, with the flexibility to choose when you work, then Angard Staffing may offer you the best possible means to do this.
What roles do we recruit for?
Angard Staffing provide single-shift cover (typically 4 hours) to longer term assignments for the following roles:
Casual Mail Sorters & Warehouse Operatives
- Moving and Sorting Mail
- Segregating different types of mail
- Operating sorting machines
- Sorting letters and packets manually
- Despatching mail
Postmen & Postwomen (driving and non-driving)
- Sorting mail for your chosen route(s)
- Delivering mail/parcels to houses and businesses along your route(s)
- Capturing customer signatures for deliveries
Administration & Customer Service Advisors
- Handling customer queries and complaints in a call centre environment
- Advising customers on the status of tracked mail
- Providing general advice and guidance to customers
- Ensuring exceptional levels of customer service are maintained for Royal Mail’s customers
Manual Data Entry Keyers (MDEC)
- Providing support to the automated mailing systems
- Manual keying in information, such as addresses and postcodes
- Verifying mail addresses the system is unable to read
How to Apply
To see all of our current vacancies click on the “Jobs” link above and follow the link for your local mail centre to complete your online application.