View All Jobs » Customer Service Adviser, Complaints
Angard Staffing is the dedicated provider of Customer Service Advisors and Administrators to Royal Mail’s Contact centres across the UK. Due to an increase in workload volumes we are seeking additional candidates at our key sites at this stage.
• A proven record in a fast paced customer service environment.
• Quick, accurate typist with a high attention to detail.
• A proven record of delivering exceptional quality and meeting personal quality targets.
• An ability to deal with difficult complaints in a kind, supportive and professional manner.
• Excellent telephone manner and telephony experience with an ability to deal with colleagues at all levels essential.
• Must be computer literate and proficient in the use of email, spreadsheet and word processing software.
• Creative problem solver, owning the issue through to resolution.
• Proficiency with inputting specific datasets, must be accurate, concise and consistent.
• Able to make decisions involving money based on specific guidelines.
• Potential start date: 24th June 2019
• Temporary Contract: up to 12 weeks
• Around 35 hours a week between the times of 8am - 6pm Monday to Friday, 8am - 1pm Saturday (must be available to work every Saturday)
• Annual leave is not permitted during the first two weeks of training - minimal annual leave after this may be authorised if it is pre-booked however we cannot guarantee this.
The ideal candidate will display:
16 to 17 Years = £8.50/hour. £10.21/hour after 12 weeks.
18 to 20 Years = £8.50/hour. £10.21/hour after 12 weeks.
21 to 24 Years = £8.50/hour. £10.21/hour after 12 weeks.
25 Years and Over = £8.50/hour. £10.21/hour after 12 weeks.
Administration / Customer Service